Sunday, October 26, 2014

Some Unknown Facts About Asin



Happy Birthday Asin!!

On the eve of her birthday, Cinemabad going to list few unknown facts about her.

Asin while speaking about her ten personal things says:

1. "I wanted to become an I A S officer. This was my initial stage desire. Are you bored because I am telling like this like the other actresses? But I am really telling you. I am too good in studies. But some how I have become an actress. What to do?"

2. I know 7 languages. I can speak and read Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Hindi, English and French. Now I am learning Punjabi, Marathi and Guajarati languages."

3. "I don't like to be called by pet names. I get wild when people call me Assi. Please call me Asin which is short and sweet."

4. "Whenever I go on a
shopping Spee, I will carry lot of chips and chocolates. I will be going on eating these two items."

5. "It is a great joy when there is a reunion of friends. That also if I start laughing I will keep on laughing non stop. This is the only bad habit I have."

6. "My all time favourite films are Mohanlal's Kizhukum and the Hollywood film The Sound of Music. I have seen this film many times."

7. "Whenever I speak with others I use the word KEWLO. (Find out what this means)."

8. "I can cook puttu, boiled eggs, bread toast, dosas, idly and also noodles. The food that I cook will suit my health. But I cannot guarantee whether it would suit you people."

9. "You know how my dream lover should be? He should change himself according to my mood. When I am upset he should let me alone. When I am happy, he should celebrate. It will be still better if he can relish my cooking."

10. "Many are asking me about my disease. I am also like others. I have OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder). This is also a type of psycho disease. After eating I have the habit of washing my hands frequently. I will check many times after locking the door. There are so many problems like this. At the shooting spot I will not eat until the shot is Okayed. Until then I will not eat. I will always be thinking about my role. At that time I feel like spending my time with my pet dog. If I am not able to read my books, my mood will be out. This is my problem."

No comments :

Post a Comment